It’s easy to become a member of the Brighton Historical Society. Simply print off our membership form and post to:
The Brighton Historical Society
P O Box 266
Middle Brighton Vic 3186
Payment options are on the membership form.
Alternately you can visit us and pay your subscription on a Thursday afternoon.
- You will receive a copy of our quarterly Journal in the post
- You will be able to attend our events at a discounted rate
- You can research for free as often as you require (photocopying charges still apply)
- You receive satisfaction from the knowledge your contribution is an investment in the preservation of local history
Becoming a member doesn’t mean you have to do anything – but if you decide to become a volunteer, you are most welcome.
Time to Renew
2017-18 Brighton Historical Society membership renewal is due by 31 August 2017. Thank you for your support.
Annual subscriptions can be paid by
- Cash (if paying in person)
- Credit card by phone or in person.
A renewal form and payment details are on our membership form at the link above.
If you did not receive a renewal notice, either by post or email, please contact us by phone 03 9553 8650 or by email.